Group Study Room Reservation Policies:
1. Group Study Rooms can be reserved for up to 2 hours a day.
a. The study group must consist of a minimum of 2 students.
b. Only currently enrolled WLAC students may book a reservation using the (firstname.lastname@example.org) email.
2. After submitting the reservation request, an email confirmation will be sent to your WLAC email.
a. Within 1 hour, the student must confirm the reservation, using the link provided in the confirmation email.
b. The reservation will be canceled if the reservation is not confirmed.
c. By confirming a reservation, students are accepting the terms & conditions listed at the room reservation site.
c. To cancel a reservation, use the link provided in the confirmation email.
3. The Study Rooms are to be used for academic purposes only and under the following terms and conditions:
a. Use as a social gathering, for gaming, club activities or for commercial use are not allowed.
b. No food or drinks are allowed except for capped, bottled water or covered cups.
c. Excessive noise, loud talking or shouting, use of food or drink, is just cause to be removed from the study room.
4. If there is no prior room reservation, the room may be used on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. The Study rooms will close 15 minutes prior to closing.
The Study Room provides a large whiteboard and an electric wall outlet for laptops. Use whiteboard markers and erasers provided by the Circulation Desk.